TAXES CANNOT BE PAID BY CREDIT CARD.
They can be paid with e-transfer, please see our Payment Methods page for instructions
Tax Payment Due Date
Property Taxes Are Due December 31 Annually.
The Following Early Payment Discount Can Be Applied To Your Municipal Portion Of Your Taxes:
- 6% If Paid By September 30th
- 5% If Paid By October 31st
- 4% If Paid By November 30th
- 0% If Paid In December As Per The Municipalities Act
For All Property Tax Amounts Outstanding As Of January 1 Annually, A Penalty Of 1% Per Month Is Applicable.
Municipal Tax & Education Property Tax Information & resources.
The Municipal Tax Uniform Mill Rate For 2022 Is Set At 7.765 Mills.
As Per The Government Of Saskatchewan, The Education Property Tax Mill Rates Are As Follows:
- Agricultural Property – 1.42 Mills
- Residential Property – 4.54 Mills
- Commercial/Industrial – 6.86 Mills
Mill Rate Factor
The Following Mill Rate Factors Shall Be Applied To The Uniform Mill Rate Levied Against Taxable Land And Improvements Property For Municipal Purposes:
- Agricultural – 1.05
- Residential – 0.92
- Commercial – 1.65
- Resource – 1.65
The Following Minimum Tax Shall Be Applied To All Properties With Residential Assessments For Municipal Purposes:
- Residential Land – $ 550.00