Within the boundaries of the R.M. of McKillop No. 220 there are nine (9) Organized Hamlets, each with their own Organized Hamlet Board.
**Be aware that all bylaws and policies of the R. M. of McKillop No. 220 supersede any development requirements or property ownership statements made by property developers. Please be sure to contact the R. M. administration office to clarify the bylaws and requirements that are applicable to your situation prior to taking any action with regard to activities on your property.
Please note: The Zoning Bylaw 234/11 does not permit campers or RV’s as a principal use. There must be a cabin, house, RTM or modular home on the property before a camper can be used. At no time can there be multiple campers on a property. Please make alternate arrangements for multiple campers.
Organized Hamlet Board Operations Policies and Guides
- Organized Hamlet Board guide
- Policy #OH-001: Financial Authority
- Policy #OH-002: Expenditure Authorization Parameters
- Policy #OH-003: Meeting Minutes
- Policy #OH-004: Annual Budget
- Policy #OH-005: Capital Transactions
- Policy #OH-006: Community Water Well Operations
- Policy #OH-007: Water Distribution System Operation
- Policy #OH-008: Weed Control on Public Land
- Policy #OH-009: Detonation of Fireworks on Public Lands
- Policy #OH-010: Fire Protection Services
- Policy #OH-011: Pest Control
- Policy #OH-012: Emergency Medical Aid and Lifesaving Equipment Management
- Policy #OH-013: Designated Swimming Areas
- Policy #TS-002: Dust Control Product Application